March Break Special 2017 at Scenic Caves Nordic Centre
Opening and Closing Times: 9 am – 5 pm (last ticket at 3:30 pm)
$10 March Break Trail Pass Special (all ages) weekdays March 13-17, 2017. Take the whole family outdoors for memorable adventures: cross country skiing, snowshoeing, 420 ft. Suspension Bridge, night cross country skiing by headlamp, guided night snowshoe hikes (reservations required), Winter Nature Scavenger Hunt, Children’s Adventure Play Park, Warm-up cabin, roast s’mores at the fire pit and more. Visit our website below or call (705) 446-0256 ext. 223.
March Break Activities
- Cross Country Skiing: both skate and classic styles
- 420 ft. Suspension Bridge. It’s the longest footbridge in southern Ontario.
- Guided Night Snowshoe Hikes (ages 8-10 and older) : reserve by calling (705) 446-0256 ext. 223
- Night Cross Country Skiing until 8pm on select dates
- Winter Nature Scavenger Hunt – Pick up a map and hunt for clues at key locations with prizes for kids
- Children’s Adventure Play Park
- Roast spider dogs and s’mores over an outdoor fire pit – Yumm!
- Snack bar serves warm and cold food and drinks
- Nordic warm up hut/cafe at Lookout Point sells drinks/ light snacks (weekends only)
- Equipment on sale (cross-country skis and snowshoes) – call for details (705) 446-0256 ext. 223
- Main Cabin: cozy woodstove, Gift Shop, Free Parking