Escape to a time when maple syrup was made over an open fire, experience our history and explore nature at its best. The festival celebrates the history of maple syrup, and the role it plays in our cultural and natural heritage.
Sweetwater is not your average maple syrup festival.
Yes there are sugar shack tours, pancakes and taffy tasting, but there is so much more to the weekend long festival. There are birds of prey talks, kids games & activities, woodcarving demos; and of course chickadee feeding.
- Tickets: $10
- Family (2 adults, 2children) $30
- Members & Children under 3 free
- All Day Pancake Breakfast $5 (10am-3:30pm)
10am to 4pm last admission 3pm
- All Day Pancake & Sausage Breakfast ($5)
- Maple Taffy Tasting
- Local Food and Artisan Vendors
- Kids Games & Face painting
- Chainsaw Wood Carving Demo
- Sugar Shack Tours
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Chickadee Feeding
- Woodcarver’s Open House
- Live Music
- Meet the Creature & their Keeper